Friday, January 8, 2016

Recent Updates

So, as I sit here listening to Jamie Grace, I have decided to update y'all on what I've been working on. If you go to the Works in Progress thingy up there ^, then you'll see the lists of titles I'm working on. Funny thing: I'm in the middle of 5 novels and a novella trilogy. Yay!

I love writing!

Funny story: I broke my foot Tuesday night, and as I went to the orthopedic doctor person, funny thing happened... I have a book about novel publication that I love, and will read over and over, and so I planned to bring it along with my Rubik's Cube to read again.

Mum told me I needed to bring a "fun" book. What's more fun than novel publication? Other than writing, of course.

So, I just finished revising (well, knowing me, I'll still be revising it in a few years) the first book in the trilogy I'm writing. The first book is Wilderness Game, and the Second is most likely going to be called "A Risen Safety." The third is called "One by One" and I've had the plot lines written out for months!

I'm not a plotter, though. I like to just write, and go where my characters take me.  And my story. And probably the location. Or the directions given to them by a dystopian society ;)

I'll write more tomorrow, but that's just a brief hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment